Saturday, June 30, 2018

links to edited posts

23/01/2019 Including link to The River of Light - with  introductory note from the perspective of Tibetan Buddhism, and in Sri Aurobindo's words on the importance of  "real transformation" etc.,  to show what I share is not the product of insane mind.  What I share is logic-defying, this is why I look to sources with for-me-verifying statements
www.spiritspeaks-theofilia.blogspot.ca/2010/05/river-of-light.html

25/07/2018   Decided to include the link to Evolution Beyond Supramental, because Shabd Yoga is not well understood.
www.spiritspeaks-theofilia.blogspot.ca/2010/02/evolution-beyond-supramental-stage-of.html

Long buried,  Cosmic Tonglen Duty got  edit-makeover.
I'm revisiting my lamely written posts from years ago  and am beginning to
 enjoy this still very slow-going process.
I deleted many  - so good riddance to those!

www.spiritspeaks-theofilia.blogspot.ca/2011/03/cosmictonglen-duty.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Path Ordained By God

Edit-expanded 2024-04-20: My originally written in June 2009 blog titled, On Rapture Musings, describes three types of descends of Divine Fo...