Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"WORK FOR THE HIGHER POWER"

Before I'll get to the main topic I want to say that "synchronicity" is the Grace's revilement of "not two".

Last night's adventures in Consciousness included a very poignant "not two" moment . I became aware of people's singing Amazing Grace and saw some  folks walking down the middle of the street just as they were turning a corner . . . Next, I am gliding  in the same direction-flow -- mere inches above the heads of a seemingly never-ending shoulder-to-shoulder walking throng. The political  world-scene is  a'changing in the Arab nations.

Thy Will be done! Just like the Berlin wall, that which is nuts sooner or later crumbles . . .

--

Once upon time, my radio teacher Ann Toth told me to offer a rose (in meditation) to,   on the ground standing man,  after I gloated about my (face up) joy-spinning   in the air ,  then when he asked, "where do you think your power comes from?" , I  answered:
"Where do you think all power comes from?" and continued spinning joyfully.

 Ann saw right through me when I shared  what happened, and I'm very grateful for that!  She told me to  visualise giving that man a red rose ..... Next time I was  dancing on air in dream-state, I dared him to join me, and he did! At first his face looked grotesque, but the longer we danced the more attractive he got.

--
As indicated before I was divinely guided to become a healer.   I still have my  journal notes where I made a note on  Oct. 16th 93'  how   I received an Invitation and an Initiation, but I had to meditate on it to figure out what it meant exactly...

 It was one of  those (for me) poignant messages , which  I knew ignoring it was not an option.  But to hear the answer  to my "but what does it mean exactly?" question  had to wait  until I heard loud and clear  from the realm of Silence, what it is I was supposed do with that message.

I got the answer and responded, and if I didn't respond?  and, if I didn't follow up on what my Soul was guiding me towards?
 I would never know what I missed.  
Some call this type of spiritual practice Dream Yoga. Ever since I was a kid I've been a lucid dreamer that's why I pay attention to significant  signs and symbols. . . brief account of what happened:
So, there I was  having a very pleasant  conversation with an "eccentric woman".  I knew,"We were on the same level" . At some point, she pointed to some folks  and said:  "they believe in magic" -- to which I responded, "if you have the knowledge you can make it happen."

Next instant I was inside a dwelling, standing inside a circle of red clad men who seemed a "couple of 2 feet taller than me" -- which kind of spooked me. I did the 360 degree scan and withdrew my consciousness from that 'moment'.
 Next, I'm struggling to find my way out only to find my self impossibly stuck in a tiny chamber  and  "realized quickly it was futile." (to struggle).
Next instant  I found myself in a room... "no one approached me, but I knew what I had to do, and said: "I'll work for you."
Next I'm standing next to a dark haired woman who pointed to a small,   square and very black shiny "object" ( indicating "pick it up"). "I knew it was a test of sorts and confidently picked it up" . . .Same instant  "I felt like the energies of that object and mine were fusing". Next,  a "Tremendous current of energy lifted me off the ground."
"I levitated" and glided across a people-filled room over to a table with lovers "in love". She was wearing a "satin" creme colored blouse -- my favorite color at the time. 

Oct. 19th. I was alone and decided to intentionally focus on what the above meant exactly. I sat down and waited with eyes open for some sign with incense 'on' seated at least 10 feet away from it. The windows and doors were closed. The cat was not running around and yet -- not right away, but at some point -- the smoke from the incense began drifting directly towards my face in a straight beeline.  That  was  really uncanny . . . And then  I knew!

"I KNOW NOW what the above dream told me "WORK FOR THE HIGHER POWER". I will study Reiki." (direct quote).

I had no idea what Reiki was about but saw in Rev. John White's class one woman raise her palms towards someone who was talking about her migraine and that gesture felt-looked so loving. I heard her say the word Reiki and that it had to do with "energy work". Some days later I  had my  first Reiki workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kosmic Tonglen Duty 2.0

Edited: the queen of edit-expantions does it again Apr.30, by including Aurobindo's words with regard to the 'guidance from above...