Friday, September 18, 2009

The World As An Extension of Oneself?

Last night I had just such a moment as I realized I was neither in dream, nor the awake state. But first I had to go throught the motions of 'thinking' about what is "for real". . .First I kept asking (several) people if they thought we were dreaming. I was very sure I was wide awake (&) thinking, "how could it be otherwise? This experience is real. We are real."
No one actually answered me. . . a nagging feeling crept in . . . Then suddenly, I stood up, lifted both open hands next to my eyes (and wide eyed) declared out loud that everything was arising in my consciousness! That everything was an extension of myself.
Not first time, but it's fun when that happens.

There is no chance in heck that after such an experience (of Unity consciousness) one can see oneself as either "superior" or "beneath" anyone once one directly discovers the meaning of "I am everything and every experience that arises".

&&

It is true also, that "truth" is different in different states of consciousness, that is why I don't expect many people to agree with what I write/share/offer.
I am glad I have permission to quote Roy Posner's summary and analysis of Sri Aurobindo's The Life Divine, which 'supports' my view of Reality
(to read more google= the life divine, sri aurobindo, an analysis, summary).
From Introduction, the following quote/s mirrors my experiences:

"The higher the plane, the more direct the insight and perception of the object of knowledge he was addressing. I.e. the greater the truth of things."

"Through these spiritual powers of perception; through these spiritual-like intimations of wisdom and knowledge, he was able to experience the knowledge of the Divine from the Divine. It is as if the Infinite consciousness and Reality broadcast knowledge vibrations of Itself . . .explaining its own nature, makeup, processes, interiors, et al -- and Sri Aurobindo had the inner antennae to lock into these signals. In that way, he was jotting down the truths of the Divine directly from the Mind, or consciousness of the Divine.

But that is not all. Though his wisdom came through this supra-normal cognition capacity, it also was developed through his own life experiences . . . from his everyday perceptions of how life functioned . . ."

&

In my experience the "supra-normal" cognition is felt in every fiber of my being. Literally, its 'vibration-cognition' is 'impressed' into every cell of my body. I wrote in previous posts about what it feels like.
I may add that each time I 'travel' in Soul -- (before that happens) -- and before I am 'embraced' by the Great Light, I see it first.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Path Ordained By God

Edit-expanded 2024-04-20: My originally written in June 2009 blog titled, On Rapture Musings, describes three types of descends of Divine Fo...