Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where Your Heart is There is Also Your Treasure


I feel quite nourished, or inspired   by the message  I was given (while) in Deep Samadhi this Am hour,  during Visitation from two Tibetan Lamas...One pointed to my eyes, said:   "unflinching when faced with oppression".
  
Yes,  my spiritual  courage  would run dry in a jiff,  and I would burn out like a birthday candle if I wasn't plugged to my Soul's strength  (because the adverse forces are hell-bent on silencing me).

The  Visiting Lamas were  aware (the Enlightened Mind is aware) , that once upon a time I was compelled to get down on my knees and with forehead resting on The Tibetan Book of Death - Liberation Through Understanding In The Between - penned / translated by Robert Thurman,  and asked for Padma's Blessing.

I was  overflowing with gratitude  one day while reading Padma Sambhava's teaching   and the only thing that made sense to me at that moment was to get down on my knees place the closed book on the floor. . .and with eyes closed opened the book before  bowing/resting my forehead on it, and asked for Padma's Blessing .  .   . It seemed like time stood still and everything was fluid  ... with opened eyes I beheld His (tangka image) right hand raised in a Benediction gesture.
 I took this as a real sign - a sign that the Universal Mind responded  to my soul's longing in the way that made sense to me. . . It felt like I received a real Blessing and  wholeheartedly accepted it (with gratitude).
This  kind of  seemingly 'irrational' behaviour has everything to do with  the Heart's intelligence and its 'passionate energy'. . .I treasure these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kosmic Tonglen Duty 2.0

Edited: the queen of edit-expantions does it again Apr.30, by including Aurobindo's words with regard to the 'guidance from above...