Friday, August 5, 2011

Great Compassion - Gentle & Wrathful


This epoch's biggest  tyrants are dying off

The latest, on the word stage "Arab Spring" people movement, was started when critical mass of wrathful proportions galvanized people's sense of hope. It's not over their suffering, but one thing is for sure  once  people declare, "This is nuts!!! we suffer because our leader is a heartless, greedy bastard!!!! ???? "  Once this  realization is born in peoples' minds, it can't be pushed back - no matter what.

The world is on the edge of a New Dawn . . . .

Our deterministic sciences think theirs is the last word. . . Hearts and  minds numbed by 'hard sciences' is it any wonder so many believe that the 'good life' is measured by outer manifestations of of success - measured only in materialistic terms.

*

Today's  story on how Love's  energy rises to the occasion when the  opportunity presents itself:

Exactly one week ago I was at the grocery store . . . My back was turned, so I didn't hear or saw what transpired exactly, but was close enough to hear garbled word-scuffle.
Next, I noticed  a man walking  by me slowly muttering something angrily in a different language while  gesticulating angrily . . . .Our eyes met, I sensed he wanted to talk, so  I  asked:  "did someone say something rude to you?"
This  handsome middle age man with  neatly tied  pony tail   told me that  the  store employee  insulted him:  
 "He called me trash!",  then continued speaking in Aboriginal language  and arm-waving towards the door behind which the kid/summer help disappeared.  Later he told me  he spoke in his native (angry) "Thunderbird" voice.

My first response was to apologize "for all ignorant  white people", adding ""They don't represent my voice. There are many of us who respect your culture, your humanity" --  he jumped in and said, "respect the spirit, yes".
I suggested he speaks to the stores manager to report the incident. He waved his arm in a 'who cares, it won't change a thing anyway!' and asked  not to worry about him.

Still, moment later in mid-sentence the verbal attack's energy carried his steps towards the stores' back room door (behind which the young man disappeared)   while punching the air with his fist. 
When he returned to where I stood he appeared much calmer.

I reassured him not all white people were this ignorant. . . He agreed.  We talked some more.
He told me he longed to go back to Thunder Bay to be with his "spirit people".  Now with smiling face  he  began really looking at me. . Looking with  trusting eyes.
By then I sensed he was a homeless person. 
My giving attention to his pain and  my words 's intention was to reassure  him   that no one can take away his dignity.

We parted after goodly few minutes of  quality  time. . . His now relaxed body language and smiling gently face reassured me the ignorant punks words lost their hold on him, and we parted.

A bit later I finished my grocery shopping  and saw him  standing by the door... He  wanted to tell me something about the art  piece  (etching)  on a tall apartment building across the street -- he  explained  that the  picture of  the  Thunderbird  and sun's rays above his form was his People's Spirit  "who talked to people". He  was the messenger of the  of the Great Spirit / Sun.
Added  he was hopeful that  in few days he will be with his people in Thunder Bay.
He did say at this point that he was homeless.  When parting  our ways I wished him "best of luck!"

Moment  later,   he called out,   and once again  came up to speak to me - this time without a word he  took my right hand  and held it with both hands and head bowed down  for several   seconds, before 
uttering:   "Your Grandfather was very wise", then  walked away.

See what happened in this particular scenario?

Compassionate concern  gave something to this beautiful man, and the energy-consciousness of Great Compassion/Love  gave  something to me in  return.

I didn't know this man's name, he didn't know mine, but that didn't stop LOVE  from shining through us.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Path Ordained By God

Edit-expanded 2024-04-20: My originally written in June 2009 blog titled, On Rapture Musings, describes three types of descends of Divine Fo...