Monday, January 16, 2023

Blaming My Ways on Karma 2.0

Master science, or Yogic Supramental science and its Depth data's evolutionary significance *couched within the written word*, flies under the 'reasoning' mind's radar. This is perfectly 'normal' for the earlier developmental stages and the reason I say, 'what I share is not everyone's cup of tea, so please ignore it'. What is 'not normal', is its insistence *by someone who doesn't know me, doesn't know my history, doesn't know/can't see what forces animate me* that, unless I 'go out into the world and ground the love in helping others', what I bear witness to *my contribution to the evolution of consciousness* is meaningless. . .Will such mind ever see that it is forcing upon me that which I have outgrown and back off?
Not as long its 'humility code' doesn't come on line.

What is it that I have 'outgrown', then?
My *free of charge* service to the world that arose spontaneously and powerfully within my interiority many years ago. Now the question arises: So even if the pride-mind sees a list of some of my 'grounding love' contributions, will it conclude, 'I don't believe her'? *in order to keep itself 'safe' from seeing its Ignorance?

I care not one iota. . . because I know who I am, I know that Depth's data viewed through a prism already familiar to it, doesn't 'supposed' to see value in what I share.

1. I worked 'for the environment' with other like-mind folks * planted trees, educated others, etc. *
2. Wrote tear-stained Letters to the Editor (which read more like 'essays'), opening mind-hearts to our species blindness resulting in harming ourselves, ignoring the needs of the developing countries and its horrific stats of children dying by the thousands from lack of basic needs, offering solutions. One of those letters our co-worker showed to my husband, with big grin teasing: "your wife wrote this". . .and then my husband said "yes". This guy knew me and I bet, if asked why he was surprised I wrote it, he would say what most people saw. . .a soft spoken sort with wild hair, slim figure and sunny disposition, (even) capable of confronting a violent bully who knocked co-worker/Joan's teeth out, *and 'paying' for it by losing our respect and job-loss* but writing something he found inspiring, was another thing.

May as well include a brief description of what transpired when I found out what happened to Joan - and how the 'surprising' aspect of my persoality trait I was born with which doesn't need anyone's permission to come out in all its fierce indignation glory*, inspired others to show the bully his violent act will not be tolerated.
Joan got her teeth broken because she was transitioning to becoming a lipstic and pink t-shirt wearing, woman. . .
After I told him/bully what he needed to hear and challanged to do same to me - he shook his head 'no' - the men in his department decided to show him they felt the same outrage I felt and proceeded to *creatively express it* in a shape of two large banners, one of which hung above the entrance door, the other above the punch clock. The banners included some of the words I hissed at him, as well demand he quits.
The boss thanked me "for what you did". I wrote this story in, The Green Eye Monster? *one of my early years posts*.

3. Donating money to a relgious humanitarian organization to help build a well in Africa.

4. 'Donating' time/energy to help school teachers.

5. Donating blood.

The stage I work from 'spiritualy', Sri Aurobindo expressed beautifully:
"But you are surely mistaken in thinking that we work spiritually for the relief of the poor. I have never done that. My work is not to intervene in social matters within the frame of the present humanity but to bring down a higher spiritual light and power of a higher character which will make a radival change in the earth-consciousness." + "It is true that I want the supramental not for myself but for the earth and souls born on the earth, and certainly therefore I cannot object of anybody to want the supramental. But there are the conditions. He must want the Divine Will first and the soul's surrender and the spiritual realisation (through works, bhakti, knowledge, self-perfection) on the way."
Quotes from, Complete Works.
Sri Yukteswar asserted, and I agree that: "The deeper the Self-realization of a man, the more he influences the whole world by his subtle vibrations and the less he himself is affected by it."
I wrote: The Liberated Soul / Conscious Partner of the Divine Beloved, becomes a perfect instrument through which the Divine Force-Power baptizes the visible and invisible domains of creation without uttering a single word.
The River Of Light Revisited, unpacks this 'Baptizing' topic in great detail.
* I wrote: Happily Blaming My Ways on Karma, in May 2020 - this post reads like 'part 2', hence same title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kosmic Tonglen Duty 2.0

Edited: the queen of edit-expantions does it again Apr.30, by including Aurobindo's words with regard to the 'guidance from above...