Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spirit-talk / Inner Gold

It was you who formed my inward parts;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
that I know very well. (Ps 139:13-14)

"Spirit can be viewed as a ballet dancer who leaps into the air and lands in perfect balance in relation to a partner."

"Spirit is at work in the world and not "an ornament of piety."

"The world does not know or receive the Spirit (Jn 14:17) There are powers of resistance with whom the Spirit is locked in mortal combat."

Quotes from Flame Of Love A Theology Of The Holy Spirit, penned by Clark H. Pinnock.

AMEN to that! What attracted me to this, plucked from library shelf book, was the art cover of bright flames (within which) a white Dove in-flight....Many times witnessed in-vision.

Way back when, when still in an elementary school my indignant little self got hot under the collar when the Communists decided the (on main wall hanging) crucifix - was to be no longer..... I saw our teacher's sadness when she broke the news.

With my own lil' hands I gathered two sticks from the tree-graced school property at break, and with grass tie-fashioned a handsome, brand new crucifix! After school, when everyone was gone I climbed on the desk, to hide-hang it under one of the political dignitaries portraits.

So there!

By then my soul-self practiced - and mastered - standing on air by stepping off a chair with my 5 siblings looking on.
My, so-called "gymnastics" which I practiced mostly when alone, many years later (in Canada) found out that those body contortions were called "advanced yoga".... My favorite Summer hang out that was. My private 'niche' in the spacious back garden was this ledge. A shelf-like strip of land where the land dropped off to a lower level sharply. Then again 'dropped' to even lower level....The very spot, when in dream body I found gold.

Just a short journal entry from "Jul.92' I was assigned an archaeological dig. Was extremely important, "famous" in fact, right in my own back yard." Sure looked like real gold, the pieces I dug up from the soil.

Go deep , and you shall find a Treasure not of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kosmic Tonglen Duty 2.0

Edited: the queen of edit-expantions does it again Apr.30, by including Aurobindo's words with regard to the 'guidance from above...