Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not According to Egoic Wants but those of the Soul

Feels a bit strange to be doing this since not till yesterday I didn't know I could have a free of charge blogspace...But thanks to Rev. David Graham, (Zoltan) who, used his most thunderous, email Durga-like holler convinced me to go for it. Not without my heel-diggin' and whimperings "but I'm such a computer illiterati! I still type with 2 fingers!" And, did whine "but, my mother tounge is not even English waaa!"

Be that as it may, here goes again . . .

One thing I know with uncompromising certainty, is that acting in concert with Universal Harmony opens the doors of Liberating Possibilietis imparting directly one's soul with Divine Vitality.
In this blog I will attempt to convey the how's and why's of my spiritual awakening journey. Seems odd, because not so very long ago (17 years ago) I wanted to live in a forest "away from the insanity of the world, make my own soap and write children's books ... ". It didn't pen out, though we tried and tried.
Living a simple life without any whatsoever aspirations after worldly goods, deeply yearning to see "a sane world one day."

I did keep a bit of a journal from which I'll be quoting some 'otherworldly' events. From the perspective of Walker of Both Worlds, event - experiences, which I never in my wildest imagination thinking one day I will be sharing.
In a more or less chronological order, but not without first sharing my "Angel winking moment" from last year. Yes, an angel statue winking story, which I can quote directly from my email correspondence, which is self-explanatory. . . A gentler version of "Durga's" promptings?

Dated Apr. 2/08' I wrote to Decoding Christianity ppl. after watching on Vision TV program on Angels asking, "Was it meant for my eyes only that the town's square (in Italy) angel statue left eye winked at around the 10:46/7/8 ish PM o'clock mark. Or, was it computer simulated winking-jest moment? (it was a full/complete eyelid closed 'wink') Wouldn't be the first time the Divine decided to supernaturally communicate its people-nearness..."
Adding my Mother once watched Christian iconography on TV and Mother Mary's image beamed her a smile releasing the flow of bhakti tears. "I was still crying when Krystyna (friend) came over asking alarmed "What happened?! What's wrong!?" . So she told her , "And then we both cried!"

I received their response 2 or 3 days later - "We are looking into it".
May 1st, a short reply from Decoding Christianity ppl. "We're sorry it's taken a while to get back to you. We checked with the producers regarding your inquiry. They conveyed that they did not have the statue wink in the documentary."

Mother did pray to Mother Mary every night. On my last visit overseas I witnessed a tender Mother / Mary moment. Her friend had just returned from a visit to some holy sight bringing Mom a small, white ceramic bottle of Holy Water in a shape of Mother Mary. Mom's face radiant with joy ... She kissed it, then softly began whispering "My most beautiful one....".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kosmic Tonglen Duty 2.0

Edited: the queen of edit-expantions does it again Apr.30, by including Aurobindo's words with regard to the 'guidance from above...