Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Illuminations From Heart & Above the Head Regions

Few loose threads to tie up. . .
I want to acknowledge the significance  (couple of posts earlier mentioned)  of hearing/listening  to the most sublimely enchanting "flute" melody . . .
Can't say I've ever been Eastern Indian music lover, but I knew and heard Shankara's masterful art since my ex had a couple of his albums.

But not once did I hear a solo flute piece until I Googled and  listened to several pieces on YouTube.
None of the melodies sounded even close .  .  . Not even remotely close!
The sound of 'regular' flute is nice but it's missing that celestial tone -- missing that  bliss-enchanting  luminosity of sound.

How is such a thing possible? . . .
Not 'I', but my greater I-Soul-Spirit orchestrates, (or creates) this kind of synchronicity.

From Wikipedia on Krishnas flute:
"... flute charms the entire creation, animate as well inanimate. The deer-eyed gopis of Vajra are so fascinated "herewith that mandara flowers which decorate their coifure fall. May the sound of Krishna's flute, the enemy of Kamsa and saviour of gods bless you all!"

I saw another snippet on Krishna which states:
"According to Puranic sources, Krishna's disappearance marks the end of Dvapara Yuga and the start of Kali Yuga."


Therefore, can it be stated that the Flute's Melody announces the ushering of a New Era. That's the Message, and I'm the Messenger.

Hafiz wrote:
"I am a hole in the flute, through which Christ breath moves." Anyone whose (eternal) Soul fulfilled her ancient plan can bear witness to same.
                                                                     *

And from another  tying up / unpacking few things, file:
 I Googled "white flame" and found out Eastern Tradition's have meditation to invoke the "White Angel" (who resides above one's head.)

In Deep Samadi-bliss, small White Dove flew out of my third eye . . .
The Mystic in me understands its significance.
The image/symbol represents, or stands for:  I + Soul/Holy Spirit + Great Spirit = I Am That, and so are You (in our innermost being).

The Christian bible tells a story about Jesus being baptized by the Holy Spirit - in the image of a white dove descending  from  blue sky's canopy.  .  .He never said "I am the only sun of God". He urged those who liked his teaching to follow his example.
My Knowledge  is not book knowledge...My  life is my Testimony, that's how  every mystic accumulates "empirical data".
Example:
'White  Dove' / Holy Spirit / Shakti-Light, Baptismal  (experience of the descent of Supramental Consciousness):

With the eye of Spirit, I-Soul gazed down and saw white as freshly fallen snow "2 moon crescents"... when I looked up. I saw the night sky rush over to one side and there it was -  the uncreated Sun / symbol of Divine Truth. I was conscious/ aware I can look at it without having to squint.

Aware, I was standing on the top rung of the ladder while a "smart man" stood on the ground next to it.
Next instant,  my gaze-attention was on a group of folks (on the ground). One man was looking and speaking to me. . .
I tired to focus intently on what he was saying. . .and even though his voice  was 'faint' and I heard only 'garble', I saw his "pleading tone", saw his body's language cry for "help".

Next - a movement on the Sun's right side caught my eye, startling me.  Next, a most welcome sight of a white bird's began its  descent (in a straight beeline towards me)  "and I knew!"
 I  closed my eyes  to  receive  its Blissful energy (in my chest)  radiating its Sweet currents' influence throughout the rest of my body.
Bhakti tears of eternal gratitude Sealed the Deal. . .
Most importantly, I knew (even before this Event) I would never turn away from cries of the world.

*  In Sri Aurobindo's words on the inner Sun's significance:   "The sun is the symbol of Divine Truth, it stands universally for the supramental Light, the Divine Gnosis. Light is the Light of Consciousness, Truth, Knowledge -- the sun is the concentration or source of the Light. It is the symbol and power of the inner or higher Truth."

* On "white as snow" Energy.
Many moons ago, while practicing hands-on energy balancing on my  husband, I was startled (exclaiming loudly) by a sudden appearance of  cloud-like whiteness which moved/danced between my several inches apart hands above his Crown chakra.


Years later I chanced upon Sri Aurobindo's words on 'White Light':
"White light indicates the divine consciousness. White is the purity and power of the divine Truth. The White light is manifestation of pure divine force descending from one of the truth-planes leading to the supramental. (I wrote about my with Kwan Yin encounter and Intitation, during which I saw - with the eye of contemplation - my room filled with "swirling white light".


* Is it safe for me to share what other ascended mystics for thousands of years experienced and shared?  Do I keep quiet  for fear of getting clobbered (with gaslighting furry) for my well earned 'Spirit-wings' from the:  "who do you think you are", camp?
It would be much easier not to, because no one would get angry. 
Gopi Krishna wrote in Kundalini For The New Age  - and I agree that:
 "The men and women who have undergone this transformation and now have this expanded consciousness are known to be in the samadhi state of oneness with the cosmic consciousness. All the great mystics who have written on this subject have given their symptoms openly and plainly. That's the tradition. And from their descriptions, one can compare one's own condition."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Path Ordained By God

Edit-expanded 2024-04-20: My originally written in June 2009 blog titled, On Rapture Musings, describes three types of descends of Divine Fo...