Monday, November 16, 2009

For Hypathia of Alexandria With Love

When I found out that Hypathia of Alexandria was murdered by religious fanatics, Fierce Indignation compelled me to give voice to what sane beings feel. Many are afraid to rock the conventional boat, some are not and sing at the top of our voice: I AM HER VOICE NOW, I AM THE VOICE OF EVERY WOMAN WHO WAS MURDERED OR SILENCED BY THE OPPRESSOR!

That day I wrote I AM WHO I BECAME, to honor Hypatia's life and her contribution to the world.

I am ancient yet ageless Source of Life
The personification of the Life Force itsel
Worshipped under many aspects
Known by many names.
A single embodiemnt of all gods and goddesses.
As Wrathful Protectress, like long-submerged
Volcanic fires under the sea. . .
I, the Ever-Lasting One erupted
Riding crest's wave, vowing to solemnly guard the
Evolutionary currents with a cry:
I REJECT THE NOTION
ONLY MALE IS CAPABLE OF DIVINE REVELATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Path Ordained By God

Edit-expanded 2024-04-20: My originally written in June 2009 blog titled, On Rapture Musings, describes three types of descends of Divine Fo...