Thursday, April 2, 2009

Soul Speak on Mom's Passing

When we got the word she was dying, first Krzysztof flew to see her. After his return a couple of days later, my two other brothers went together to be with her. Extremely difficult time . . . I couldn't fly out bec. of financial concerns. (ex) Husband's folks could have lend us the money, but I'm not into begging.

Few days before her passing I was awakened by her agonizing cry for me . Calling my name - the one she called my all my life (not helen) . Instantly I glanced at the radio clock, but it was pitch black. "Power must be out bec. it was raining and thundering when I went to bed."
With all my concentration I kept myself from falling apart. I knew I must not fall apart! And for the longest time I spoke to her as if I was next to her. Reminding her about God's love . . . Telling her how much she means to me etc etc etc . Lost track of time . Next time I glanced at the clock I realized the power was never out! (Soul-to-Soul meeting)

Mother was buried while bros' were still there. Couple of days later returned to Canada. Three, or four days after her burial I was awakened by a piercing bright point of light which kept getting larger and larger. . . During its 'growing' time with awe I kept chanting (in mother tongue) "Blessed Mary, Blessed Mary" . . . Was fully bliss-bathed in the bright Light when suddenly I heard behind me Mom's voice softly say my name.

First thing in the morning, (first) I called my Catholic sister T. in Poland (who lives there) with desire to share this blessed event. . .she listened then summed it up, "That was a dream!". End of discussion.
Next, I called my brother W. -- he said "I was wondering if she would give me a sign, but I guess bec. you were not there she came to you."
Two other bros' were more than glad to hear all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kosmic Tonglen Duty 2.0

Edited: the queen of edit-expantions does it again Apr.30, by including Aurobindo's words with regard to the 'guidance from above...