Sunday, November 22, 2009

Descent of Supramental Consciousness

Not without a great deal of struggle can one get passed the limitations of the egoic self before one tastes that kind of Peace and Bliss that passes understanding - but it happens sooner or later - even to me (smile)
The me, who has been known to not always be the angelic being some think I am today (smile), thanks to (unsolicited) Kundalini Shakti performing cosmic makeovers on me. The awakened Shakti/Kundalini Goddess/Holy Spirit bestows blessing such as automatic body purification, first-hand perception of all the realms of creation, divine siddhis, fills us with bliss and reveals our inmost essence/nature/ to be Divine. This has been my experience so far. I didn't aspire to be spiritual and didn't choose this Path, it chose me, because my eternal self-Soul was ready to 'fulfill her ancient plan'. I didn't study esoteric texts and didn't have anyone to talk about what was 'happening' to me, so I tried to find others who were undergoing the same types of experiences and found some for-me-resonating information in the texts aboout the lives of Saints.

Meantime, the experiences of the Descent of Supramental Consciousness continued. I knew I was 'in good hands' and trusted implicitly this invisible to the eye of flesh part of Reality to 'work' into me what it Wills.   To say that this journey has been hard is an understatement, and the hardest part was seeing my family's  suffering because of the divorce  I knew could not continue to be a 'wife' because it would mean I had to pretend nothing happened to me and nothing changed. I had no choice but  ride my  Soul's destiny wave to its culmination point without having the slightest idea what the 'end-point' might be.

Soul level Initiation experiences is the ascended Yogi's empirical data to be 'gained for earth consciousness'(not personal glorification, as some mean people accused me of). I kept a record of the 'major' experiences, and the idea one day I will be scribbling about it in a blog and other website places, never occured to me during the early years (begining in 1990).
Sri Aurobindo, whose work I discovered when I began scribbling here (2009), confirmed for me these Initiations were the 'Descendence of Divine Light, Peace, Force, and Ananda, and: "these are the things which transform the nature", in order "to carry on the work through the instrumet" + "One feels the force only when one is in conscious contact with it."

Gopi Krishna reminds us: "All the great mystics who have written on the subject have given their own symptoms openly and plainly. That is the tradition. And from their descriptions, one can compare one's own condition."
Spirit Speaks chronicles how my Soul's journey through Light and Sound progressed - the good, the bad, and  everything in between --  which may, or may not be a source of inspiration for others.

There are many types of bliss experiences (ten, according to the Upanishad) before one reaches the Bliss of the Eternal Spirit, "and each level a hundredfold the intensity of the proceeding level."
My couple of nights ago description of getting a   'head massage'by spiraling bands of laser-like energy released my subtle/causal body from my its flesh body, felt blissful. Today's experience included the 'laser-like counter-rotating bands action, but subjectively the Bliss factor felt far more intense. The event/experience lasted maybe thirty seconds only, but it made a great impact on me because of the incredible intensity of the Bliss experience
Brief description: I was in Deep Yogic state (awake in sleep state) when I became aware of what felt like counter-rotating and laserlike bands of energy moving up and down my head and body. Startled, I instinctively braced myself to feel some kind of discomfort - since I remember very well those not always pleasant experiences (in every fiber of my being felt) of 'kundalini rushes' burning to crisp 'karmic chaff', but relaxed as I recognized this was different. . . I was absolutely alert, absolutely bliss-filled. . .The instant the 'massage' stopped, I heard a loud sound of what I could imagine what two electric wires might make when crossed. It's hard to describe precisely the sound, but it definitely sounded electric-like. . .Uttering "Thank You" for such blissful Initiation comes naturally.

This experienced triggered a memory of reading someone's descrcription of the 'Merkabah' body, and decided to find some info on this esoteric-sounding term. Quote:
"The Star Tetrahedron, better known as the Merkabah, is comprised of two opposing tetrahedron that are spinning in opposite directions. In ancient Egyp the word Merkaba referred to a rotating light that would take the spirit and the body from one world to another. In Hebrew it means chariot of God. In the bible it is the way Elijah ascended into Heaven. The word Merkabah means the space/time dimensional body; to assist in the attainment of higher levels of conscious awareness; and to travel or transition between dimensions and realities." ascensionnow.co.uk/star-tetrahedron-merkaba.html

Elsewhere, I saw this statement (but failed to jutt down source info) "The Merkabah can most easily be described as a golden ball of light."
The mention of the golden sphere of uncreated Light, caught my attention because in 1990' my "head lit up like the sun" - according to my frightened husbands during those (in his words) "three or four minutes" - who now, from the far end of the room, kept glancing in my direction with shooing-away hand gestures asking (several times): "stop doing that, I can't see you".
If I/my non-biological Soul wasn't plugged to the Divine Bliss, I wouldn't be able to give 'Shaktipat' transmisions. One incident comes to mind - the time one of my student's with eyes closed perceived and described hovering above her mid-body large sphere of Light, asking "what's it doing here?" (repeatedly).  Even though she was in an altered state of consciousness, she was able to communicate clearly what was happening .  Not only asking, "what's it doing here?", but as the minutes ticked by she became agitated and declared: "I don't like this".  I tried to explain the significance of what introduced itself to her eye of contemplation, and in the end it became very apparent she was not ready to receive and benefit from this Grace-given Initiation.

Most spirital aspirants are not aware that complete transformation is possible when the Supreme Kundalini Shakti 'rescues' the (true) Soul/Light being from its lower nature. Are not aware that:
"The Divine is in his essence infinite and his manifestation too is multitudinously infinite. It that is so, it is not likely that our true integral perfection in being and in nature can come by by one kind of realisation alone; it must combine many different strands of divine experience. It cannot be reached by the exclusive pursuit of a single line of identity that is raised to its absolute; it must harmonise many aspects of the infinite. An Integral consciousness with a multiform dynamic experience is essential for the complete transformation of our nature. - Sri Aurobindo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Path Ordained By God

Edit-expanded 2024-04-20: My originally written in June 2009 blog titled, On Rapture Musings, describes three types of descends of Divine Fo...